Camp Elim is a Christian Camping Centre that is owned by and a ministry by Forster, Taree, Gloucester, Dungog, Stroud and Tea Gardens Baptist churches.
It is generally expected that applicants would:
- Be committed Christians who are practising members of a local church
- Be committed to Christian Camping
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Work well in a team environment
- Have a WWCC number
Casual Activities Instructor (2 needed)
Express your interest in the following:
If you would like to apply please fill out the above application form and forward along with your CV to email@example.com.
Some jobs may be currently filled, however if demand increases we will be looking for more staff. If you fill in an application form and if we feel you are suitable for a particular role, we will contact you when something comes available.